As part of the Total Human Formation, we envisioned our fellow Liceans with the core values to be conscious of their spiritual affinity to discern their being of the Divine Will (Nil Sine Numine) to the service of the people and of God.
Guided by Campus Ministry motto “thy will be done” (Fiat Voluntas Tua), the Campus Ministry equips Liceans to go deeper in meaning in their lives by responding and partaking to the Campus Ministry Praxis (Pastoral, Spiritual, Liturgical, and Social).
|CORE VALUES IN THE CONTEXT OF CAMPUS MINISTRY
||The Campus Ministry Office and its ministries, adhered the Licean Core Values and its meaning and also imbued our vision and mission to its service
||To imitate Christ in the Cross-as the par excellence of genuine sacrifice of Love and ultimately the symbol of mercy, compassion and Love towards Humankind.
To enliven the five pillars with true devotion of the spirit of self-surrendering to the will of Allah.
||To genuinely steadfast the faith, hope and love for personal integration of oneself towards sanctity and service.
||To exercise such immense love and service to God and to be remain faithful to the ideals, morals and spirituality
||To manifest spiritual discipline of prayer, meditation and contemplation as to serve the purpose of his true nature.
||To be of service to others without reserve and full of intention to love his/her God in the community.
||To established a way of life that is according to the will of God which nourished by prayer, community service and formation.
CAMPUS MINISTRY PRAXIS
||1. Psycho-Spiritual activities and counseling
||2. Faith formation
3. Mentoring Program
||4. Campus Minister consultation
||5. Ecumenical worship
6. Devotions (Rosary, Novenas, Islamic prayers)
||7. Yearly Recollection (Faculty, Staff, and Student)
||CELEBRATION OF THE SACRAMENT
||9. Weekly Masses (First Friday Mass and Mother of Perpetual Help)
10. University Masses (Holy Spirit Mass, Anniversaries, Graduation, Recognition, and Foundation)
11. Sacrament of confirmation and Confession
||12. Seasonal Praise and Worship
13. Taize Prayer
14. Living Rosary and other devotions (Mother of Perpetual Help and First Friday Devotion)
15. Salat for Muslim
||16. Chapel occupation for reflection and prayer
17. Prayer space for Muslim
||18. Campaign program (social justice, and spiritual enrichment)
19. Religious Organizations
20. Group sessions
||21. Facebook platforms (webinar and online spiritual activities)
||22. Bible and Quran Studies
23. Catechism classes
24. Religious instructions
25. Symposiums, seminars and educational programs regarding spirituality, religious belief and formation.
- CYA – Christ Youth in Action
- LUMSA – Liceo United Muslim Students Association
- ASA – Alternative Student Action
- Father’s Love
- PSALM – Philippine Student Alliance Lay Movement
- MAS-AMICUS – Movement of Adventist Students
- ELEVATE – CCF Youth Ministry
- IVCF – Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship
- YFC – Youth for Christ
- LAYF – Lakas Angkan Youth Fellowship
- CCC – Campus Crusade for Christ