1. Call the Registrar's Office for an appointment.
  2. Receive a call/text from the Registrar's Office, confirming your initial phone interview. A personal interview will follow as scheduled or as soon as health protocols allow for you.
  3. Complete the online enrollment via Online Enrollment
  4. Wait for an email from the Registrar's Office containing your Bureau of Immigration (BI) form.
  5. Fill out the BI form and submit it to the Registrar's Office together with your credentials
    • School academic records
    • Passport
    • Alien Certificate of Registration
    • Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate if married
    • 2x2 picture
  6. Wait for a call from the Registrar confirming the completion of your enrollment. A validated enrollment form will be sent through email.


Basic Requirements for Entry of Foreign Students

New Enrollee:

  1. Passport
  2. Bio Page
  3. Alien ID or I-card
  4. Original Copy of Academic Records
  5. Birth Certificate


  1. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal
  2. Transcript of Records for Evaluation
  3. Certificate of Good Moral Character
  4. Birth Certificate
  5. Passport
  6. Bio Page
  7. Alien ID or I-card

On Enrollment:

  1. Foreign students may enroll in the undergraduate or graduate program upon submission of Permit-to-Study or Student Visa 9(f) and upon compliance with the requirements of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), the Bureau of Immigration, and the University.
  2. Other course requirements must be completely satisfied but subject to the approval of the University.
  3. After having met all the admission requirements, foreign student applicant receives a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for submission to the Bureau of Immigration, Manila District Office, and the Commission on Higher Education.

Requirements for Acceptance

Foreign students shall submit the following documents:

  1. Notarized Affidavit of Support
  2. Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post
  3. Data Page of Foreign Student Passport (Photocopy)
  4. Medical Certificate
  5. Police Clearance/Report (after a six-month stay)

Conversion to Student Visa

Foreign students must:

  1. Be at least 18 years of age
  2. Have sufficient support for education
  3. Have entered the country temporarily solely to take up a course of study higher than high school
  4. Does not belong to any class of excluded foreign nationals nor have any ground for deportation exit against FS
  5. Have submitted and complied with all documentary requirements (with HEI)

FS/HEI shall submit the following documents:

  1. Written endorsement signed by the School Registrar with the school’s dry seal
  2. Joint letter request using the school letterhead with dry seal
  3. Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (BI Form CGAF-003-Revo)
  4. Photocopy of Passport
  5. Original copy of Notice of Acceptance (NOA) with a clear impression of the school’s dry seal
  6. Original copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for Graduation issued by CHED (for Medicine and Dentistry)
  7. Police Clearance
  8. Photocopy of Bureau of Immigration School Accreditation ID
  9. Bureau of Immigration Clearance Certificate

Extension of Period of Stay

FS/HEI shall submit the following documents:

  1. Joint letter request using the school letterhead and dry seal
  2. Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (BI Form CGAF-003-Revo)
  3. Photocopy of Passport
  4. Transcript of Records (2 previous semesters)
  5. Certificate of Enrolment signed by the Registrar with dry seal
  6. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal from previous school (for transferee)
  7. CHED Endorsement (in case of shifting or transfer)
  8. Original copy of Certificate of Eligibility for Graduation
  9. Photocopy of BI School Accreditation ID
  10. NBI Clearance
  11. NBI Clearance Certificate