From 2016 to 2021, through the K to 12 Transition Program, the government intends to significantly increase the number of faculty members with graduate degrees by 20% (CHED CMO NO.3, s. 2016 – CHED K to 12Transition Program). The scholarships for Graduate Education includes Full Scholarship (Master and Doctorate degrees) for new or ongoing studies provided that the course being taken is related to the degree being taught, and Thesis or Dissertation Grants for faculty members and staff who have completed coursework. The scholarship grant will be approved by CHED in batches through the nominations sent by the sending HEIs while the Delivering Higher Education Institution accepts scholars based on the regular admission process.
Dr. Patricia B. Licuanan, PhD, the Commission of Higher Education Chairperson, has approved Liceo de Cagayan University –School of Graduate Studies as a Delivering Higher Education Institution to accommodate the faculty and staff scholars for Graduate Studies programs. The approved programs are the following:
1. Doctor of Education in Leadership and Management
2. Doctor of Education in Early Childhood Education
3. Doctor in Management major in Health Care Management
4. Master of Arts in Nursing major in Community Health Nursing
5. Master of Arts in Nursing major in Maternal and Child Nursing
6. Master of Arts in Nursing major in Medical Surgical Nursing
7. Master of Arts in Nursing major in Nursing Administration Service
8. Master of Arts in Nursing major in Psychiatric Nursing
9. Master of Science in Information Technology
10. Master in Management major in Business Management
11. Master in Management major in Human Resource Management
12. Master in Management major in Information Technology Management
13. Master in Management major in Management Engineering
14. Master in Management major in Environmental Planning and Management
15. Master in Management major in Public Management
16. Master in Management major in Instructional System Management
The above programs will be delivered starting academic year 2016-2017.
For inquiries regarding admission, you may visit the office of the Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or contact us through our telephone line (858-4093 local 121) or e-mail us at email@example.com.