The Conservatory of Music envisions itself as a music school of international standard.
The Conservatory of Music commits itself to produce highly skilled, competent, and multifaceted musicians, artists, and/or music teachers. To achieve all these, the students must possess the following:
- skills and competence in the rudiments of music particulary in the areas of solfege, theory, choral, and instrumental performance.
- skills in research and music innovation.
- passion for continuing education.
Why Study at Liceo Conservatory of Music?
- The faculty is chosen according to his/her expertise in the field.
- Cagayan de Oro has a low cost of living expense and the university is conveniently located in the heart of the city.
- Best facilities, such as: air-conditioned practice rooms and a world-class auditorium.