Program Educational Objectives
After completion of the degree, Bachelor of Physical Education, the graduates will be able to:
- Teach across the different learning areas in Physical Education.
- Engage in various trainings, seminars, workshops and other activities for professional enhancement.
- Conduct action researches that would resolve issues and concerns in classroom settings.
- Practice evidence-based decision making through the use of assessment results to improve educational practices.
- Exhibit professional behaviors, ethics and values the Licean way.
Upon graduation, the Bachelor of Physical Education graduates are expected to:
- Demonstrate understanding of learners, their social and cultural background.
- Plan appropriate instruction or activities that support student learning.
- Engage students in planned learning experiences.
- Establish a classroom climate conducive to learning.
- Evaluate, act upon and report student progress.
- Upgrade teaching skills through professional readings, attending graduate studies, and other related endeavors.