“The foremost institution of higher learning for globally-competitive and locally responsive professionals with high sense of integrity and imbued with positive traditional Filipino values”.
“Empower graduate students and professionals to become independent and critical thinkers, productive and creative researchers through various modalities of instruction for their own professional and organizational needs”.
- To contribute to a pool of innovative, highly competent and dynamic professionals for the development of Mindanao and the Asia Pacific Region.
- Develop efficient and effective leaders who can create or discover new knowledge, imbued with Liceo’s ideals of integrity, service, discipline, loyalty and a passion for excellence.
The School of Graduate Studies endeavors to achieve the following objectives through instruction, research, production and community outreach:
- Develop among students the cognitive competence and praxis – translating ideas into action
- in their chosen fields of specialization;
- in research; and
- in the communication and translation of research:
- Provide opportunities for leaders, managers and staff to formalize experience through an informed understanding of organizational phenomena, and at the same time, imbuing them with desirable Filipino cultural values;
- Foster in the faculty, staff and students:
- awareness of societal needs; and
- engagement in community-related projects
- Forge creative and productive partnerships with local and offshore industries, entrepreneurial communities, academic institutions and other agencies.
DR. MA. CHONA V. PALOMARES